Used Forklift Trucks: Great Forklift Pricing, World Class Performance.
Only With Raymond ReNewed
Everything you expect from a Raymond forklift. Including a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
When you need a top-performing used electric forklift, Raymond Handling Concepts – a leader in pre-owned narrow aisle forklift sales in California, Northern Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Western Montana and Alaska – is proud to offer its customers the highly engineered, energy efficient line of Raymond ReNewed Certified Pre-Owned lift trucks. We provide a wide selection of electric forklift models and options to suit your specific material handling needs and all forklifts are backed by Raymond Handling Concepts to ensure they perform at high levels, shift after shift.
Forklifts Reconditioned to OEM Standards
Reconditioned to Raymond's exacting specifications with Raymond OEM forklift parts, every forklift is supported by Raymond Handling Concept's teams of certified forklift technicians and service professionals and comes standard with:
- The Ultimate Performance Guarantee - 90 day satisfaction
(replacement or buy-back)
- Six month warranty on major forklift components and a three month
warranty on forklift wearables
- Rigorous forklift quality assurance inspection
- All work performed according to Raymond’s strict OEM quality standards
- All labor performed by Raymond certified forklift technicians –
the best in the industry
The Ultimate Forklift Quality Assurance
The last thing you want is a forklift that doesn’t perform to expectations. And the last thing we want is for you to be dissatisfied. Which is why every Raymond ReNewed forklift goes through a rigorous and proven quality assurance process you can trust, time and again. And that’s the Ultimate Performance Guarantee.
- General: All forklift units externally cleaned and checked for
- Forklift Drive Units: Inspected for proper operation and leaks.
Repaired as necessary.
- Caster Assembly: Inspected for proper operation and damage. Repaired/adjusted as necessary.
- Forklift Motors: Tested for proper grounds and brush wear.
Repaired as necessary.
- Hydraulic Pumps: Inspected for leaks.
Rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Forklift Valves: Inspected for leaks and operation.
Resealed as necessary.
- Hose Assemblies: Inspected for leaks and damage and replaced as necessary. Some external cracks/checks
- Electrical Panels: Visually inspected for corrosion, wear, Repaired as necessary.
- All Forklift Electrical Connections: Checked to insure a good
- Wire Harnesses: Checked for wear and damage and repaired as necessary.
- Forklift Controller: Tested for proper operation and repaired as necessary.
- Mast Assemblies: Inspected for physical damage and wear.
Mast is repaired and reshimmed as necessary. Lift rams are inspected for chrome damage and leaks. Cylinders are repaired and repacked as necessary.
- Forklift Brake System: Tested for safe operation. Components are rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Steering: Checked to assure smooth operation and no loose parts.
- Forklift Wheels and Tires: Inspected for wear and serviceability and replaced where necessary. Some wear and small abrasions
- All Forklift Moving Parts: Lubricated as appropriate.
- Forklift Paint: Unit is externally detailed or painted as necessary.
- Inspection/Testing: The truck is operationally tested under load conditions to assure proper operation of all controls and functions.
- All Forklifts: Reset to factory default operating parameters
- Our standard scheduled maintenance work order is used as the forklift service technician's guide during this process.
To make certain that each pre-owned forklift lives up to our — and your — high standards, we’re pleased to provide you with this full-service, performance guarantee.
Contact us for more information about our pre-owned electric forklifts.